2ndLook Logo Gallery
Take a 2ndLook at Your
A well planned and designed visual identity will present a consistent message about your business or organization.
Below you will find a sampling of logos designed by 2ndLook Graphic Design. Each slide will highlight some of the major considerations that were involved in the development process.
The logos as displayed here are full color but when a logo package is developed you can expect to recieve numerous versions in the color spaces needed and formats that will be needed in your business promotion materials.
- La Familia Restaurant This logo was developed for a new restaurant, located in the Chautauqua Institution, which features a fine dining experience, local produce and a warm family atmosphere.
- Healthy Choices - Healthy Communities This logo was developed for the Healthy Community Alliance, in Gowanda NY. The logo represents a program which promotes healthy life choices.
- Long Island Chess Center The logo was developed for a new enterprize, located in Long Island, NY. It will be integrated in to promotional material, website, signage etc.
- Southern Tier Medical Labatory This logo was developed for an out-patient medical laboratory. Some of the primary uses for the logo are a large outdoor sign, business paperwork, website and advertisements.
- CRCF Caring Giving Campaign This logo was developed for the Chautauqua Region Community Foundation to commorate 35 Years of Caring Giving. It has since then been used for other campaigns as well.
- Sprocket Car Service Sprocket Car Service emphasizes quick and efficient point-to-point car service in the general Pittsburgh area. The logo was developed to relate to the logo of its parent company, Airport Orbit, and thus utilizes a similar color pallet and a bright cartoonish but clean look.
- Digless Fencing Solutions This logo was developed for a new company that sells a fencing system that eliminates the need for extensive digging. The client wanted a logo that would attract attention and would clearly portray the main emphasis of their business.
- Valley Express When this logo was developed, one of the main considerations was for it to stand out and catch attention when it was applied to the side of the delivery vans. By using a photo of their van we were able to actually show the client how it would appear after the logo decals were applied.
- James Prendergast Library Association This logo makes use of the iconic stone arch featured on an entrance of the library. While the logo is used in full color, it was very important for the library that the logo work well in black and white for flyers, newsletters, lables and other one color applications.
- Northern Chautauqua Realty The TH in this logo graphically reinforces the home concept of this realty company. A major consideration in the logo development was that it would stand out well on the yard signs for the realty property in both summer and winter.
- E-Net E-Net is an educational program of the Chautauqua County Work Force Investment Board. The target audience is teens, young adults, and educators. We went for a bright crisp look that directs attention to the included position statement.
- Abers Acres Abers Acres is an organic fruit and vegetable market and pick-your-own farm. The logo is used for their website, signs, brocure, labels, and advertisements.
- WNY EnerGen This logo was developed for a company offering full service solar panel instaltion and other green energy options.
- Allied Alarm Services When this logo was developed some major considerations were the logo's use on the work vans, use on web and printed material, and that it could easily be embroidered on the service person's shirts and hats.
- Value Machine Works Logo for a local machine shop.
- Sy Jam Annual Balloon Festival sponsored by the Chautauqua Leadership Network
- J& R Construction
- Chautauqua Leadership Network
- Ames Insurance Company